Although the information is the foundation of our capacity to offer top-quality service, our most significant advantage is our client's trust. Ensuring client data is secure and using only what our clients want us to be is our top priority in MyVacationus. It is an assurance to our clients:
- By following strict security standards and confidentiality, we will secure all information we receive from our customers.
- We will limit the gathering and use of information about our customers to the minimum required for providing top-quality service to our clients, including advising our customers about our offerings, services, and other opportunities and managing our business.
- We will allow only authorized employees adequately trained to handle customer data to access the data. Employees who breach our Privacy Promise are under our normal disciplining process.
- We will not disclose details about our customers to any other organization unless we've previously disclosed the information to the customer in the form of agreements or disclosures or have been required to by the law.
- When we engage other companies to support our services, we'll ask them to adhere to our privacy standards and permit us to check their compliance.
- We'll do our best to ensure that customer records are up-to-date, current, and correct. We will advise our customers where and how they can easily access their records (except when required to do so by the law) and how to contact us of any errors that we'll correct promptly.
Information We Gather
If you sign-up, and in other instances, we might gather personally identifiable information about you, including your address, name, phone number, email address, and additional information regarding your computer. However, we do not gather information about children under thirteen. Additionally, when a user is not yet 18 years old, unless consent is received from your parent or guardian, you are not permitted to supply us with any personal information.
Website Usage Information:
We automatically gather your IP addresses and web usage data when you visit our website. This data allows us to evaluate how our customers and visitors navigate and browse through our Web site on a global basis, which includes the frequency and number of customers and visitors to the webpage and the duration of their visits.
The Way We Use Collected Information
We use your information to perform the following functions:
- To fulfill the purpose for which you specifically gave the details.
- To notify you via email regarding our latest or current services and products, special promotions, or to communicate with you.
- To improve existing features or to develop new products, features, and services.
- Let us customize the advertising and content you and other users view based on your traits or preferences.
- We may combine the information we collect from you on our website with the information you provide in connection with your use of our other products, services, and website.
- We may share and utilize personally identifiable information in certain situations where it is required to comply with our Terms of Service (for instance, if it is necessary to safeguard the intellectual property rights of our customers). In good faith, we can also share or use your data when we consider that the law obliges us to do so.
The personal information we gather about you is stored on servers with restricted access. We will keep safeguards in place to safeguard your servers and the information you provide to us that is personally identifiable.
Transfers over the Internet
The Internet is a global network that gathers and processes personal information and requires data transfer worldwide. Therefore, by browsing https://www.MyVacationJourney.com and communicating electronically with us, you acknowledge and agree to our processing of personal data in this way.
Comments and Feedbacks